Monday, August 6, 2012

Shopping with my Little Girl

Yesterday I popped into Carter's/Oshkosh with my 2 and a half year old daughter. I don't think I've taken her shopping with me recently because I was just floored with her reaction going into the store. "oooh! Look at the pretty dress Mama!" "oh Mama - bows!" "look necklaces Mama! "butterflies!" "you like this pretty shirt Mama? And on and on she went. Very pleased and very delighted with all she saw. Such a contrast to taking the boys into the store at the same age. They were more the hide under the clothing racks type and giggle about it. Never were they actually interested in the clothes. Even now, as long as the look "cool" and are comfortable they are pretty content.
We did come out with what we were looking for, another pack of her much loved "bow sockies".  They are her favorite and she wears them all the time.  But as one of one pair went missing on vacation and one of another pair has a hole, it was time for replacing.  I'm hoping to catch them on sale one day and stock up.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment