Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Little Girl Pedicure

Both of my boys were out at a friend's house this morning so my daughter and I had a little bit of girl time on our hand. We decided that we would do our toes. She has been intrigued by me painting my toe nails this summer (really the only time I do it) and has been wanting to colour hers too. I didn't want to use my nail polish on her (she is only 2 and a half) and I remembered my sister-in-law telling me about a non-toxic, child safe polish that was out there. When we visited with her earlier this summer I asked her about it. She gave me a bottle that her daughter was no longer using. It's called 'Piggie Paint'. She bought it at a children's specialty shop. This morning was the first time we tried it out. It went on really easily and my daughter was quite happy to sit in her Tigger chair, admiring her toes while they dried. I think she liked it. This afternoon, she kept taking off her sandals to take a peek. At bedtime she asked if we can do her fingernails tomorrow :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment