Thursday, September 2, 2010

Crafty How Exactly?

I'm the sort of all over the place crafty.  I have ideas, I have projects on the go but I'm no expert at anything.  I love to create in the kitchen with recipes and a little cake decorating.  I am the proud owner of a brand new sewing machine that I'm learning how to use.  I have crafty projects with my kids.  I scrapbook (but not so much since said kids have been around).  I love photography.  See, I'm all over the place.  I have a small wishlist of crafty accessories that I'm saving for.  First a much better lens for my camera.  Second, a rotary cutter and self healing mat.  We'll see what I can do when I have them.

1 comment:

  1. All your stuff looks fun and great so far, Kris! Have fun learning to use your sewing machine. I still make some of those mistakes and I've been sewing for years now. In fact I didn't even know you were supposed to remove pins until I'd been sewing for a good 6 or 7 years and broke a few needles and bent a LOT of pins.

    You do realize that if you keep this up you're going to have to get on Flikr, don't you?

    ReplyDelete