Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Things to Remember

Sometimes my kids say or do something that I want to remember and I wish I wrote these down more often: O shouting up the stairs to her brothers while Dad is sleeping, "Boys no noisy!" O giving Elmo a goodnight kiss in her storybook at bedtime. The boys giggling their heads off calling each other 'chicken bum' - I know, not the nicest memory, but funny. The boys dressing in all black each calling themselves, 'the man in black' because they love Johnny Cash. E praying for me when I was sick. J visiting kindergarten and being so excited and proud. J randomly one morning, "Do you know what's even better than whipped cream? Chocolate cake with whipped cream on it!" E sneaking in a late night read (just like his mom!).

No comments:

Post a Comment