Monday, September 12, 2011

Not Me Monday - it's back!

Mckmama- Not Me Monday

Not Me Monday is a fun little meme hosted by McMama. She's had it on hiatus for a year now and I'm so pleased that she's decided to start it up again. Never participated in a Not Me Monday before? Head on over there to check it out. Of course you would NEVER do any of those parenting things would you?

Just like I would never allow my 20 month old daughter to eat 3 yogurts for lunch just because she's on a yogurt kick right now. After all, we all know that kids need a much more balanced diet than that.

Just the same way that I would never put on the same Elmo DVD for her twice in a row because I get a kick out of her excitement at seeing that fuzzy little red face, and hearing her sing "la di da di da" over and over again. Because kids under 2 shouldn't be watching TV anyways.



1 comment:

  1. So... 3 Activia? Beware the intestinal backlash of 3 yogurts. lol (Don't ask me how I know.)

    And thanks for visiting (and commenting) me. :D

    ReplyDelete