Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Crafty Shower

My dear friend Jaclyn got married a couple of weeks ago. For her shower we were invited to do a little bit o' crafting. The crafting took place at a paint a piece of pottery studio. We each picked something that appealed to us and let creativity and conversation take over.
My dear friend painting a wedding goblet for herself and her hubby to be.  I opted for a rounded cup that begs for an afternoon cup of tea (I'm no itty bitty teacup kind of girl).  Do you like the flamingo straw for my cranberry and soda?  Very festive.
Of course, I had to be all detailed with my creativity...and then instagram the results.
I know no surprise in my red, white and turquoise colour scheme! I love the way it turned out!
I hope Jaclyn enjoyed her morning of crafting as much as I did - can't wait to see how the other projects turned out!
Jaclyn and I the last weekend before she became a "Mrs." May you be blessed richly in your marriage my friend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment