Sunday, November 14, 2010

Playing with my iPhone

I read an article this week about phone camera photography.  I love photography and my Canon Rebel.  I look forward to the day where my "Kris's Camera Lens Fund" has enough $ in it to get a really good lens.  But let's face it, most of the time my handy camera is the one on my iPhone.  It's always with me.  So I did some playing around with it to see if I could get any really neat shots.  Here's what I came up with:

 This was the first picture that made me think that the iPhone Camera was actually capable of taking good pictures - normally I'd try a shot like this with my Rebel
 I've been trying to play with angles a bit - I like that I caught the angle plus the expression - I think it adds to it
 I think this is a good caught in the moment picture - a great thing about the camera phone is that it's always handy so you can capture your exploring around stuff easily
 I really like the clarity here.
I think this is neat because my son is quite clear, but there's motion in the blur of the rest of the shot

No comments:

Post a Comment