Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday Morning

It's a beautiful Saturday morning here. After returning back to full time work outside the home a couple of weeks ago, I'm so grateful for Saturday morning. What better way to spend it than with a cup of tea and to re-vamp my blogging life. My boys are happily confiscating all the blankets and pillows in the house to create the greatest fort ever, while my daughter is coloring away in her colour wonder book. I've been thinking about blogging and how I blog for a long time now. Over the years I've gotten so compartmentalized with my blogging. I have a blog for books, a blog for books, a blog for crafts, a personal blog and share on a parenting blog. That's just getting to be too many blogs. So many that I've become overwhelmed with it all. So I'm streamlining. I'm taking this little used crafty blog and making my own little personal space on the web. Whether or not I close down the rest and just blog it all here remains to be seen, but that's the way I'm seriously considering going.
While I'm at it, I never did show you all the dress I made for my daughter did I? I love it. She wore it to her baptism a few weeks ago and I got a lot of positive comments on it. Here are a few pictures:


I have to give a huge plug for Skype here. Skype is awesome. This is my first dress pattern I've done and I got stuck. So I Skyped with my mom. She knew exactly what to do and walked me through it. Fantastic!



*Do you like the new little signature I've added? I got it at My Live Signature and it was super easy to do. Moms Who Blog has a fantastic easy tutorial for it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment